Individual counseling for:
* Adult and Teen Attention Deficit Disorder
* Lifestyle Management
* Grief and Loss
* Stress Management
* Women’s issues
* Men’s issues
*Ages 13 years and older
Couples Counseling for:
* Premarital counseling
* Relationship enhancement
* Intimacy and Communication
* Divorce counseling
Family Counseling for:
* Parenting adolescents
* Blended family issues
* Attention Deficit Disorder
* Grief and loss
* Family stress and lifestyle management
Psychological Assessments for:
* Employers hiring new employees
* Police officers
* Medical Physician referral
Group counseling for:
* Women and stress
* Loss and grief
* Adolescents struggling with low Self-Esteem
Workshops and trainings for:
* Stress and burnout on the job
* Lifestyle Management for Men and Women
* Couples Workshop
* Other trainings available, call for information
RATES AND BILLING
- Individual Counseling with insurance $165 per hour (average length of first session assessment and intake is 1 1/2 hours), each additional session is one hour in length. Insurance will be billed, co-pay and/or coinsurance due at time of service (see list of accepted insurances).
Time-of-Service Discount rate is $120 per hour (no insurance billing) for the first and all additional sessions. Paying at time of sessions warrants this discount rate.
- Couples Counseling with insurance $165 per hour, with first session 1 1/2 hours, each additional session one hour. Time-of-service discount hourly rate is $120 for first and all additional sessions (no insurance billing).
- Family counseling is $185 per hour for the first initial session, and no insurance is billed for this service, which will be 1.5 hours. The per hour rate applies for each additional session. Call to determine if Family Counseling is needed, or if Dr. Martin recommends another approach.
- Psychological Assessments and Testing are $300 per hour. This would include time in direct contact, and additional time to complete report. No insurance billing will be provided for this services.
- Group Counseling is $35 for each meeting attended. Maximum of 8 people per group. Call for dates, time, and current groups.
- Workshops and Trainings range from 2-3 hours to 6 hours (with one hour break between each 3 hours). Call for rates and scheduling.
Billing and Insurance:
- Payment due at time of service, unless other arrangements are made between Dr. Martin
and her client. Insurance billing done for accepted insurance plans (see below).
- Co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, and required fees due at time of service.
- Out-of-network invoices generated for client submission and reimbursement upon request.
- Major credit/debit cards and checks accepted.
- PREMERA Blue Cross
- LIFEWISE of OR and WA
- REGENCE BlueCross/BlueShield of Oregon (covers Clark County)
This plan includes most other BlueCross/BlueShield plans. Check to see if
Dr. Martin is a provider.
- If your insurance is not listed here, call your insurance for out-of-network
authorization to see a licensed psychologist. Dr. Martin will assist you with
documentation to submit for reimbursement. Please ask when making appointment. Dr. Martin
is at this time the ONLY licensed psychologist in the Camas/Washougal area.
- Late cancellations (less than 24 hours) and no-show for appointment, a fee of $120 will be
charged to client. This fee may be waived upon discussion with client as to reason for late
HOURS AND LOCATION
Hours of Service:
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 11am to 7pm.
- A few Monday hours available; call to schedule a convenient
- Some times available no later than one week.
- Your call requesting information and/or an appointment will be returned the same day
during business hours, or the following business day. You may also contact Dr. Martin by email at email@example.com.
82 Washougal River Road, Suite 110
Washougal, WA 98671
Office phone: (360) 835-1070